STEPPING INTO SPRING

Spring Style DressingSpring Style Dressing

Spring Style Dressing

Spring Style Dressing

Spring Style Dressing

Spring Style DressingSpring Style Dressing

Spring Style Dressing

It’s finally here! Spring! One of my favourite seasons, summer now doesn’t feel so far away! Going to work in the dark and leaving in the dark certainly makes me hate the winter more, not to mention being freezing cold 75% of the time and having to wear loads of layers. Spring & summer are by far my favourite. Being light outside till 10pm, wearing cute summer sandals, life just feels 100 x better (as does my mood) Maybe I have a slight case of SAD?!  Knowing that summer is just around the corner I automatically feel a lot more positive about everything! What a perfect way to start the Spring with a seasonal location for this monochrome outfit shoot!

Onto the outfit. This is probably one of my favourite outfits I’ve ever shot. I wanted to keep things really simple and minimal to showcase this beautiful handbag, It literally is the most perfect everyday bag, I haven’t stopped using it! I have to admit I am abit of a hoarder when it comes to black handbag’s I must own around 40, BUT in my defence they go with everything and never go out of fashion, so you can use them season after season. Like my thinking?!

So I know I said this outfit is for spring and some of you might be thinking ‘what a jumper’ but do you see a coat? I don’t think so. Having to wear a coat in winter and hiding all your cute tops and jumpers underneath really annoys me. Now its spring its the perfect time to wear your jumpers alone. This one is so soft and perfect for that everyday laid back look and again like the bag, it’s such a staple piece for your wardrobe you’ll be getting it back out every winter.

15 Comments

• Chelcie Moore 6th April 2016 / 12:45 pm

Hi Rachel!

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you liked the post!
      I got these mules around 2 years ago now but they never seem to go out of fashion! 🙂

Chelcie x

• Chelcie Moore 6th April 2016 / 2:13 pm

Hey!

Thank you so much that's so kind! Glad you liked the post!

Chelcie x

• Chelcie Moore 6th April 2016 / 2:14 pm

Hey Sheila,

Aww thank you lovely! I think mules are definitely going to be the shoe for summer! So many on my wishlist!

Chelcie x

1. La Coco Noire 6th April 2016 / 1:41 pm

I totaaaally suffer with SAD too…I'm such a happier person when the sun is out!

This outfit couldn't be more gorgeous, chic and simple. Love it! Like you I loathe having to cover up my nice tops with bulky jackets and jumpers…cannot wait to be free to leap around in an uncovered blouse again!!

Katie.
    La Coco Noire

• Chelcie Moore 6th April 2016 / 2:15 pm

Hi Katie!

Thank you for such a lovely comment & I'm so glad you can relate to my hatred of the winter too haha! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Chelcie x

2. Kathleen Harper 7th April 2016 / 1:03 am

You look beautiful! Perfect transitional outfit – I love your amazing white sweater!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

• Chelcie Moore 7th April 2016 / 12:29 pm

Hi Kathleen!

Aww thank you that is so sweet! This is definitely what I'll be wearing through spring, I can't bare to wear coats still!

Chelcie x

• Chelcie Moore 7th April 2016 / 8:39 pm

Hey Arabella,

Thank you! Glad you liked the outfit!

Chelcie x

3. Cherie Koh 11th April 2016 / 7:29 pm

How simple but sophisticated 😉 love how mules are making a big comeback too. I had some around 7, with Daisy duck on the front of them and wore them everywhere haha! I really hope it eases up with the rain though, I still have to wear my coat out!

Cherie | sinonym

4. SGX 14th April 2016 / 9:51 pm

Love this outfit! I nearly bought some Mules the other day now I think I'll have to go back and get them, they're perfect for summer! X

• Chelcie
      Author
      16th April 2016 / 2:56 pm

Thank you for your lovely comment! They’re perfect for summer they’re some lovely brighter coloured ones in shops now too!

Chelcie x