I’M GOING OUT OUT

White DressPretty Lavish White DressWhite DressWhite DressHow to Style a White DressLace up HeelsWhite Dress

Getting ready for 3 hours, arriving at a club way too early and being the only ones in there, drinking one to many cocktails because your ‘too early’ and ending the night with some good old fast food so you feel the slightest bit normal the next day. Sound like what happens on your nights out? You guessed it and me. This is exactly the kind of outfit I would wear if going  on a ‘proper’ night out. Practical yet dressy at the same time. Not too revealing (I don’t have much to reveal anyway), the shoes I know I will be able to walk in all night long and something not too tight so my cocktail baby doesn’t make an appearance.

This clutch was an instant buy when I found it in store whilst visiting London. I had seen it online and had a snapshot on my phone, and when I saw it in real life it was just as perfect. I’ve loved the Zara Croc Quilted Bag for ages but I cannot justify the £90 price tag that goes with it. This was under half the price at £39.99 from Mango. It’s such a perfect day-to-night bag and you can fit all your essentials inside. Purse, phone, camera, lipstick, hairbrush, yep it ALL fits. Plus it has a cute little chain so you don’t have to carry it as a clutch when your getting to the end of your night.

+White Flute Sleeve Dress – Pretty Lavish

Croc Quilted Bag – Mango

+Black Lace Up Shoes – Ego

All these photo’s were taken using Olympus Pen E-PL7 By Fashion Imogenation

16 Comments

1. Valentina 23rd April 2016 / 11:35 am

That dress is so cute, I really like the length and the sleeves are really interesting! I’m kinda obsessed with those black shoes, I’m all about lace up shoes atm! Lovely post 🙂

Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

• Chelcie
      Author
      23rd April 2016 / 12:15 pm

Hi Valentina ( Great name btw! )
      Thank you for your lovely comment! The sleeves on the dress definitely make it that extra bit special, I can’t wait to take it on holiday with me!

Chelcie x

2. Stephanie Hartley 23rd April 2016 / 2:52 pm

I would never be able to wear this on a night out out – I think I would destroy anyone who spilled even a drop of drink on me! Plus I’m a total klutz and would totally drop sauce all down it on the way home haha. I love the look though, and those heels are divine!

Steph – http://www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

• Chelcie
      Author
      24th April 2016 / 8:23 am

Hey Steph!

Thanks for your comment! Haha yes I would react the same too! The heels are gorgeous aren’t they such a good price too!

Chelcie x

• Chelcie
      Author
      24th April 2016 / 8:22 am

Hey Nikoletta,

Thank you for your lovely comment! Glad you liked the post! 🙂

Chelcie x

3. Beth 24th April 2016 / 4:33 pm

I am forever going out too early, peaking and ending up in bed by like 2-3 am with a kebab! oops! I absolutely love this outfit and you could totally wear the dress more casually to, I love the clean cut to it! also I have been on the look out for a necklace like yours for ages, it’s so simple but I’ve seen a few bloggers wear similar ones and they just seem to really add something to outfits! lovely!

• Chelcie
      Author
      24th April 2016 / 5:36 pm

Hey Beth!

Thanks for your comment! Omg that sounds literally like my nights out haha! And yeah for sure – I’m taking it away on holiday with me and probably will dress it down with sandals 🙂 I love this little necklace my friend brought it me as a bday present and haven’t stopped wearing it since, it’s so perfect for day and night!

Chelcie x

4. Caroline 24th April 2016 / 4:56 pm

Love this outfit, so simple and chic. Looks fab on you. 🙂
    The point we started arriving too early to clubs was the point I realised we were maybe ‘past it’. lol Plus, my town doesn’t have any ‘clubs’ now, just bars and pubs, so all is good. 🙂

Caroline.x

• Chelcie
      Author
      24th April 2016 / 5:38 pm

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for such a lovely comment! Really sweet. Haha maybe that’s for the best then, but the same can happen in bars and pubs too lol!

Chelcie x

• Chelcie
      Author
      25th April 2016 / 12:47 pm

Hey Theoni,

Thank you for your comment! So sweet! 🙂

Chelcie x

5. Kathleen 26th April 2016 / 1:48 am

Such a gorgeous look – loving your chic white dress. You’ve styled it beautifully!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

• Chelcie
      Author
      26th April 2016 / 12:29 pm

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for such a lovely comment! Glad you liked the look and how I styled the dress 🙂

Chelcie x

• Chelcie
      Author
      21st May 2016 / 3:06 pm

Hi Alina,

Thank you for your comment & glad you liked the outfit! How gorgeous are the shoes- perfect for a night out!

Chelcie x